What size should I choose?
Once you have selected your formal gown, and then check our standard size chart. Choose the best size to order. If there is not perfect size for you, please choose custom size. These measurements usually include bust, waist, height and hip. You¡¯d better follow the measure guide to give us your exact information on your size.
How can I measure correctly?
Followings are instructions for measurement:
1. Bust: run the tape measure around the largest part of your bust. Make sure that the fit is a loose one and that you are standing straight.
2. Waist: wrap the tape measure around the narrowest part of your waist which is about 1-2 inches above your bellybutton.
3. Hips: Hips should be measured around the fullest part
4. Height: measure from the top of your shoulder to the heel of your shoe to get the perfect length of the dress.
5. High bust: this is the fullest part of your bust
6. Under Bust: measure the circumference of your chest, just under your breasts.
If your size is chosen from standard size chat and your size is between two sizes, you are suggested to consider larger size. Based on our experience, in the case larger size is better suitable for your body shape.
Still have questions?
We suggest you to contact a Customer Service representative for help or email us at sales@PromDresseslove.com